Thursday, November 15, 2012

Free writes? Yes please! (#1)

One of my favorite teachers posted that she's going to start up "free writes" on her blog and I think it's great because they really give you a chance to just think and write anything and everything that come to your mind on the subject and I figured that I would post them on here too (even though no one reads this). Mrs. Graham gets full credit for this idea :) Oh, and everything is just my opinion - if you actually read this somehow and think differently or like my opinion or anything feel free to comment!

Free write #1

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits?
Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?

~Yes i believe in evil spirits but not so much ghosts - at least not in the traditional view of what a ghost is. My feelings toward this come more from my religion i guess? I believe in the second coming of Christ and that when a person dies they just go to sleep till Christ returns. This would mean that their soul stays with them (i get that it's a long time but we've all had the nights when we go to sleep for 2 minutes and it's actually been 8 hours...)Therefore, I believe that ghosts are - and this is probably going to sound stupid but - the devil and his demons and not actually the deceased person's soul lingering about. As for the haunted house - not unless i had to for some reason, and good luck giving me a good enough reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment