Wednesday, August 1, 2012

to be continued :)

Since I originally started this blog for my astronomy class (see all previous posts) I had stopped posting anything when the class ended - got an A by the way :) but I read someone else's blog post today and it made me think... if could have that much affect on me then maybe, just maybe, I could have an effect on someone else, hopefully in the same positive way. So i'm planning to continue blogging and hopefully if anyone even reads this they'll enjoy and take something positive along with them when they're done. I may not post everyday, I mean come on, I am a busy girl you know, six college classes will kill you - not to mention a job and volunteering stuff... but anyway, I will do my best to post something at least once a week, even if it's just a little quote I found and liked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment