Sunday, June 17, 2012

Moon, Mars, Saturn

I had my telescope out a little earlier and was able to find Saturn and Mars and get some cool shots of the Moon. I was able to see the red planet like a perfect round ball but couldn't get a picture of it. I could see Saturn's rings pretty well but couldn't get them on a picture but I could get them on a video, still not very well but you can kind of see it. The Moon was obviously very easy to find and get pictures of - they just aren't the best quality since they were taken through my telescope. I was using a 3x magnification and a zoom eyepiece as well as a regular eyepiece. Here they are and the video of Saturn (It's a little shaky but you can still see it): 





1 comment:

  1. For points here, how about drawing a picture of what you see? Also give telescope specs- what size objective, what eyepiece did you use, what magnification? Are you certain you saw Saturn- no rings? You need this information to count for points.

    ReplyDelete